Saturday, January 21, 2012

Productive Week

I was able to finish a few more items this week.

A few years ago at the AQG quilt show I starting collecting java themed fabrics to decorate my family room/kitchen area. Last year I made this table runner.



Last weekend I finally finished the coordinating table cloth and quilt for my side table.


The little quilt for the side table was made using charm squares and the little twister tool. Here are some pictures I took while I was making it, it really is a fun and quick project.

I also went out and found the perfect buttons for the red sweater I finished last weekend thanks to Todd at Jessica Knits I was being particularly fussy and was ready to give it up when Todd pulled out these perfect buttons - love them!

Hopefully I will have more finished photos to share soon!

No comments: