Sunday, July 24, 2011

Washington Medallion Progress

I have been busily working on my my pink and brown Washington Medallion quilt. I have finally completed all of the blocks and pinwheels.


I have also cut out all the setting triangles, so now I just have to put it all together. I am pretty excited about the way it is all coming together and even have a spot to hang it all picked out.
On the knitting front, I have completed the bottom part of the back on my hexacomb sweater and started the right front. The body is knitted from the bottom up all in one piece, then I'll go back and add sleeves. I love the yarn I am working with, it is so soft and has a wonderful drape.
My Fun Friday quilt group is going on retreat in a couple of weeks, I hope to get lots of quilting done while we are there, I already have a few projects picked out to take with me.
Nathan wanted me to add a counter to my blog, so I did - so far he is not very impressed by the number of hits I get, LOL - maybe I should try posting more often.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It looks fabulous! and Im really wishing I had jumped on that bandwagon :)