Sunday, February 26, 2006

First Post

Here it is, my first post. Who am I and why should you read my blog? Well, first I am a mom and a wife, everything else is subject to change. Sometimes I am a quilter, a knitter, a career minded accountant. I am almost always crabby, but hopefully in a loveable way. I spend too much time palying online poker, but at least I can knit at the same time.

Here is a picture of the project I did for the knitting olympics.




I acheived a silver medal, because I changed projects mid stream. My original project was to be socks, however Mr. Zachary (my youngest) decided he wanted a beanie. Hey whatever the Zac miester wants. Enough babbling for now, more nonesense later, I promise.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i like your blog! i made one too. hope you can see my blog. your's was cool.

Anonymous said...

I, for one, am glad you blog. Just look at all your accomplishments! The knitting world needs more like you.